Exiting Insurance Contracts With Angela Davis-Sullivan
Are you afraid to break free from insurance contracts and practice dentistry on your own terms? This episode will help you learn how you can face and overcome this fear! One of the amazing people in dentistry is my guest on this episode, dental coach Angela Davis-Sullivan. Angela has over 30 years of experience in the industry, and she coaches dental practices on how to exit their insurance contracts. Are you envisioning your practice without contracts? Angela discusses ways to determine if your practice is ready - right now - to drop your insurance contracts.
As practice owners, we buy our jobs, and then we sometimes PAY to be in-network. This can put caps on our income … but this episode will help you see how to get out from under those insurance contracts! It is time to BE HAPPY about the money you are making in your practice. This exit process requires bravery to create a strategy to inform the team and patients that you are moving away from insurance contracts. And, ultimately, this is best for the patients. Stepping away from insurance requires a mind shift in how we look at each day; it’s a matter of thinking about the patients we can actually serve and help each and every day. This process can be stressful, but it is vital to trust the process and celebrate the wins as they happen. Don’t be a slave to dental insurance companies - get your freedom back! Listen to this episode now to learn how you can change your perspective and develop the confidence it takes to overcome the fear of taking this big step for your practice!
Highlights from this episode:
- What dental insurance really is - a coupon
- Factors that determine if a practice is ready to drop a contract
- Training your team so they understand and believe this is best for the office and for the patients
- The satisfying alignment of values between the dentist and the patients who select this level of care
- Overcoming the fear of going fee-for-service
- Aligning your vision for your practice with your profit margin by looking at your practice’s numbers
- The magic of getting paid for what you do … and what that can mean to you and your team
Resources and links mentioned:
- Angela’s website: Adaptive Dental Solutions.com
- Angela’s email: [email protected]
- Watch Laura's podcasts on YouTube: Love Your Practice!
- Laura’s email: [email protected]
- Laura’s website: LoveYourPractice.net
- Laura’s podcast: Love Your Practice!
- Laura’s TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@drlauramach
- Laura’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drlauramachdds/?hl=en
To get my FREE class Love Your Employees, text Loveyouremployees (all one word) to 66866
Laura’s Facebook pages:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this podcast! I would love it if you would share it with others and leave a review for others to see!