Using My Life Coaching Tools to Help Me Through A Hard Time
What would your life be like if you weren’t afraid to FEEL a “sucky” thing? Ladies, sometimes that’s exactly what we need to do! There are steps we can take to move through hard times, and in this episode, I share how important it is to work to move away from feeling threatened and to recognize and use our power!
Emotions are created from what we are thinking in our brains. Sometimes we need to adjust our thinking so we can look at the facts of any situation we are in, recognize what elements we are in charge of, and determine what we have the power to cultivate. As dental practice owners, we like to help people. On some days, it may just be best to be curious and ask “How can I help people today?” Focusing on cultivating our teams and our patients feels good. When we do this, we give ourselves the power to show up for ourselves!
Do you know what emotion helps you stay in a good frame of mind and do things in the best way? Listen to this episode now to hear the answer to that important question that can change your life and to learn how we all can turn our hardships into opportunities for ourselves, our practices, and our patients!
Highlights from this episode:
- Causal coaching - what it is and where you can hear more about it
- An intentional model that can help you get through a rough time
- The importance of looking at facts in a very neutral way
- Recognizing your power
- Look at opportunities available to you to do good
- How incredible the feeling of gratitude is
- What it takes to turn a hardship into an opportunity and how valuable that is
Resources and links mentioned:
- Watch Laura's podcasts on YouTube: Love Your Practice!
- Laura’s email: [email protected]
- Laura’s website: LoveYourPractice.net
- Laura’s podcast: Love Your Practice!
- Laura’s TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@drlauramach
- Laura’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drlauramachdds/?hl=en
- To get my FREE class Love Your Employees, text Loveyouremployees (all one word) to 66866
Laura’s Facebook pages:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this podcast! I would love it if you would share it with others and leave a review for others to see!