Are The Dentists OK? With Dr. David GallerDec 07, 2022
Are you unhappy as a dentist? If so, you are not alone! Many are unhappy in their practices even though our profession is such a beautiful profession! In this episode, I welcome Dr. David Galler, DMD who has transformed thousands of lives through Invisalign and as the leader and instructor of Reingage, a network of thousands of dentists committed to improving the lives of patients through Invisalign and advanced alignment techniques. We discuss how powerful a smile is, how alignment can change lives, some theories on why dentists are unhappy, and how we need to have the proper mindset in our careers.
I always tell other dental practice owners to start your day thinking how and who you can help … We can all improve the lives of our patients by offering them what we know how to do. Alignment can be an integral part of proper treatment for many patients and is something to be valued. In this episode, we delve into what a difference it can make in many people’s lives!
We also discuss how we all, as dentists and practice owners, face many of the same fears and anxieties. For example, we seem to all have the pressure to constantly “do more,” whether that is opening more offices, upgrading to the latest equipment, working to treat more and more patients, or countless other ways that we aren’t ever “doing enough.” It’s time to change that way of thinking! Our feelings come from our thoughts. If we want to be happy, it starts with being aware of what is going on in our minds. This episode can help you change your mindset; listen now to hear some great advice and suggestions to feel good about your work and your practice!
Highlights from this episode:
- Why so many dentists are tired and miserable
- Ways to change your mindset
- The importance and necessity of feeling confident
- Valuing alignment in addition to other treatments needs
- The difference alignment makes in the lives of patients and the power of the smile
- How our brains sift through information we take in and the effects of our thoughts
- The factors that cause our anxieties
- Advice to improve your thinking and your practice
Resources and links mentioned:
- Dr. Galler: American Academy of Clear Aligners
- Dr. Galler’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drgaller/
- Watch Laura's podcasts on YouTube: Love Your Practice!
- Laura’s email: [email protected]
- Laura’s website: LoveYourPractice.net
- Laura’s podcast: Love Your Practice!
- Laura’s TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@drlauramach
- Laura’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drlauramachdds/?hl=en
To get my FREE class Love Your Employees, text Loveyouremployees (all one word) to 66866
Laura’s Facebook pages:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this podcast! I would love it if you would share it with others and leave a review for others to see!
Find my past podcast videos on my YouTube Page.
And, while you're there don't forget to subscribe so you are alerted as new episodes drop.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.